Insurance is a vast sector in the present scenario and Insurance training from this perspective holds huge importance.
- Dreamweaversindia.com works in this regard. It provides commendable online and manual training in insurance sector.
- It not only provides magnificent training, but also updates its users as per the current news in the insurance sector.
- It makes it easy for a person to decide as to the type of training he/she should undergo, along with the brand name with which one should associate in the insurance market.
- It is accredited by IRDA as an Online Training Institute portal.
- It specifically instructs its users regarding the access to online training programme. This training can be defined under following categories:
- Online Training.
- Classroom Refresher Training.
- The features of the above mentioned training can be summed up as under:
Online Training Programme
- Designed by experienced faculties with great content and an excellent as well as big question bank.
- It is easily acessible, flexible, self paced, updated and economical.
Classroom Refresher Training
- 3-days classroom refresher.
- Interaction with experienced faculty to solve queries.
- Know-how of exam pattren.
- Improvement in pass percentage.
- Enhanced knowledge of advisors results in high productivity for company.
The USP of the training programme lies in the experienced faculty and result of the examinations for which the agents are trained.
Moreover we have an awesome platform from which we create a pool of superb trainers and that is the Trainer's zone in our job portal naming jobsagar.
- We have a team of both experienced faculty members (who have more than 15 years of professional experience with public sector insurers, with minimum 3 years experience as scale III officer and above) as well as young exuberant trainers.
- Faculty has proper academic qualification.
- To contact the faculty, the e-mail id is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The pass percentage of the insurance agents to be is more than 80%-90% and this proves the skills of the faculty as well as the quality of training methodology.
It operates mainly in North, Central and West part of India.
LIST OF CLIENT(CLASSROOM TRAINING)
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co Ltd
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co Ltd
- Birla Sun Life Insurance Co Ltd
- Bharti Axa Life Insurance Co Ltd
- DLF Pramica Life Insurance Co Ltd
- Future General life Insurance Co Ltd
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co Ltd
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co Ltd
- ING Vyasa Life Insurance Co Ltd
- IFFCO TOKIO General Insurance Co Ltd
- Kotak Life Insurance Co Ltd
- Max Life Insurance Co Ltd
- MET Life Insurance Co Ltd
- Reliance Life Insurance Co Ltd
- Reliance General Insurance Co Ltd
- SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd
- Shri Ram General Insurance Co Ltd
- TATA Aig Life Insurance Co Ltd
- TATA Aig General Insurance Co Ltd
- Oriental Gen Insurance Co Ltd