Dream Weavers being a dream group has left no stone unturned in achieving heights in every field under it. Education has been its prime focus since its advent. It offers a variety of courses and provides exemplary facilities to its students.
In this we will offer you with efficacious crash courses, which will help you to walk the road to success in a short time.
This course type paces up your study schedule and will aid your knowledge development in a medium time span with details.
This course type provides you with detailed study on a topic and invites your attention to various unexplored areas in your subject. It’s a long duration course.
Dream Weavers Education aims at making you a perfectionist, an erudite…
Our distinctive approach is highlighted as we have
- Expertise in Problem Solving.
- 15000 sq. ft centrally air conditioned premises to make learning comfortable.
- Computer based Testing environment.
- Advanced Educational techniques.
- Personalised Career Counselling.(Through Trained Counsellor)
- Substantial pre-screened and live database.
- Intensive coaching for competitive exams.
- Strong technology support systems.
- Admirable faculty with domain expertise.
- Knowledge based website development.(Through Trained Content Developers)
(Common Admission Test)
(National Institute of Fashion Technology) Entrance Test
(Management Aptitude Test)
(Management Entrance Test)
- INDIVIDUAL CAREER COUNSELLING & NEED ANALYSIS
Here an individual's need is scrutinized through mock tests and he is provided with personal counseling as per the stream he/ she should choose, depending on their needs.
- REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
The candidate will get registered for the particular course category and take admission in it.
- PRE COURSE COUNSELLING
The candidate will be provided with intense knowledge about his course type and the ways in which the course and specific tutorial methods will benefit him/her.
- FACULTY INTERACTION & FOLLOW UP
This will involve the regular interaction of the faculty with the candidate in terms of teaching ,as well the feedback which the candidate will be giving as per his/her experience of learning.
- PRE EXAMINATION ANALYSIS
Before the respective exam date, the candidate will be prepared for the testing environment in terms of performance, confidence, time management and other imperative tips.
- POST EXAMINATION SESSION
After the candidate gives the exam, he/she will report their level of performance to the respective faculty so that performance analysis can be done.
- ADJUNCT SUPPORT MATERIAL
This involves extra support material which will be provided to aid the preparation of the candidate.